ChatGPT (GPT-4) unusable due to "Our systems have detected unusual activity from your system. Please try again later."

I get the following when using ChatGPT (NOT the API!):

Our systems have detected unusual activity from your system. Please try again later.

I only see it when using GPT-4, not on GPT-3.5. I have an enterprise license.

3 Likes

Update: after opening a ticket with OpenAI support, it was an issue with some enterprise users, and after rollback things work fine now.

I have the seem error info. But I only see it when using GPT-3.5, and GPT-4 works fine…

I’d suggest contacting OpenAI support directly, something account related.

If that is the solution please mark it as such.

Thanks, I have opened a ticket to OpenAI support, just waiting for a response :grinning:

I am also getting this error “Our systems have detected unusual activity from your system. Please try again later”. Can any one guide me what should I do

1 Like

I am facing the same problem. Seems like it is not user related and maybe we just have to wait.

I am facing the same problem. Anyone solve this problem?

Me too… I’m paying for it, but it’s so unreliable. Why don’t you improve the service you’re paying for?

The same issue here as well for both chat gpt 3.5 & 4

Yo creo que es la saturacion y damages generados por Publicacion libre de modelos IA creados por los usuarios que ahora se encuentran en el lado “explorar” de la pantalla. Es muy probable que cualquier IA creada con mala intencion igual tiene que interactuar de alguna forma con la interfaz. creo que van a tener que hacer un ecosistema o celula unitaria por cada modelo.

The problem seems fixed, the chat window just reloaded with all previous chats shown. Conversations are possible again.

1 Like

I have been getting the same error for 3 hours. What should I do now?

Did any of you solve this, I’m getting the same message.

Exact same issue please solve this prob we are paying for it

这里没有openai的人来处理这个问题吗?太可恶了,每次都是人类验证,这非常反人类;而且每次验证后还是有这样的问题报告,要是钱不够,你们提高费用啊

I encountered this error. After closing the remote desktop software, I did not encounter this error. So, if you encounter this error, you should try closing some running software.(Forgive my poor English)

I encountered this error. After closing the remote desktop software, I did not encounter this error. So, if you encounter this error, you should try closing some running software.(Forgive my poor English)

I am having the same issue. I hope it gets fixed soon. In the past, I could fix it by turning off my VPN, but now it’s day three and I’m still having to use another browser, which is not ideal.