ChatGPT `Google Log in` is broken

Thanks a ton for the QUIC solution. It works!

Thank you for the fix - this has been driving me nuts!

Thanks mate! I was blaming the Edge for this problem.

clearing cache doesn’t even work for me anymore

Same situation here. Nothing works. I can only login from my Android app

THANK YOU for this fix. It has been quite frustrating for a subscriber to say the least!

I’ve just tried the fix above ( community.openai. com/t/chatgpt-google-log-in-is-broken/879115/53 ) and it worked!

Hi There, many thanks!
It works fine on Chrome but do you have the solution also for Safari browser?

THANK YOU - this seems to have worked for me, too in chrome.

1. Type in the address bar:
    chrome://flags/#enable-quic
  2. Disable Experimental QUIC protocol
  3. Restart chrome and try to login again

Thank you [Profile - vladeto83 - OpenAI Developer Forum] for this fix!

Tried didn’t work. Stuck on infinite loading with https://accounts.youtube.com/accounts/SetSID

I am not tech savvy like you guys. You all probably do this for a living. My friend who is big time into computers introduced me to ChatGPT in October 2023 and I wanted to get back into writing blogs again for personal reasons and in the past I had quite the following. I felt that ChatGPT could help me due to my brain injury.
Using my cell is not always to my benefit due to eye sight challenges. I have no problems logging in with the cell, just online.

If any of you guys can find a work around online Do not hesitate to email me please. As I am uncertain if I will remember how to find you here.

Thank you for your assistance. Charmaine

Best solution:

1. Type in the address bar:
    chrome://flags/#enable-quic
  2. Disable Experimental QUIC protocol
1 Like

This worked for me…thanks!!

Same issue here. For over a week now, and the support is being utterly useless

it worked for me! Thanks :slight_smile:

I also tried the above and still not getting anywhere. I am tried with Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox :frowning: It is going on about 10 days of not being able to log on ChatGPT from the website. The day before yesterday tried to contact support and got no reply from them.

@akhadenilesh93 Same exact issue, for 2 days now. I am not sure if it is Google or openai but mybrowser will pass through Redirecting (youtube.com)

Yes this worked! After 5 days of constant battle I am in!

2 Likes

It stil not fixed? i have tryed but today is not work again

Ubuntu 22.04 with latest Chrome.

Tried everything, including flushing all of my cache.

Disabling QUIC protocol did the trick.