ChatGPT doesn't generate code and getting stuck mid response

How to fix this bro?? You have solution?

This is real situation XD

1 Like

I’ve the same problem since yesterday. It just generates ‘private List’ multiple times.

same problem. VUE code or uni-app code.

1 Like

replace < with [ seems to have worked for me

3 Likes

same problem. C# stuck at the first line, keep repeating.

1 Like

Same issue as above:

2 Likes

vue is dead :frowning:

Same error here, blank code blocks:

Can we get an official answer?

2 Likes

Yeah it seems to be a problem with Vue. Could it be that the Vue developers/team have found a way to prevent Chatgpt from using it in their system?

1 Like

You’re saying the Vue team managed to access OpenAI’s internal system and prevent ChatGPT from generating Vue code? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

it is not about vue , C or java etc. AI can literally not fetching the corresponding code snippets and since hours there is no official explanation …

1 Like

Same problem here. Have been using ChatGPT-4 heavily to generate VueJS code and since yesterday it only generates empty code blocks and hangs.

2 Likes

Yeah same problem here. No matter how I change the prompt can’t get past the same point in the code generation. It’s stuck.

1 Like

I was simply asking even if it sounds absurd.

Same here. Its generating empty code blocks. I even tried initiating new conversations

1 Like

same issue with vue , nuxt , empty code blocks.

Chat gp-4 not working too?? Did you use chat gpt-4??

This is still happening for me. Very frequently, almost every time it tries to generate code. It seems to trigger often after it gets to anything that mentions the word “List”, or “Array” in the code, but I’m not sure if that’s coincidence, or indicating where the problem is.

Same for me, after ‘List’ it’s dead