Can't onboard users to team workspace

Our company has a Teams workspace. I’ve been trying to onboard about 60 employees, but the mechanism for increasing the number of available seats has stopped working. I paid for 5 seats, then onboarded 10 users – immediately was invoiced for the extra since I doubled the number of seats. Then I onboarded 10 more employees and expected another invoice that would pay for them and raise my baseline to 20, but that invoice never came. None of the users I invite now are given the option to join the workspace.

Support is no help. I can’t get a human to respond, for almost two weeks now. All I’m trying to do is pay for more seats. Has anyone had any success onboarding users incrementally in this way?

5 Likes

Having the same issue. Have you found a solution yet?

I’m sure there is a way to reach a human on support, try all the options until you get it. It’ll reply with something like “Would you like to open a ticket?” and they’ll get back to you in a few days.

@ian.mccracken did you ever get this resolved in the end?
I’m currently facing the same issue trying to onboard 238 users and stuck at 20 despite being up to date on all invoices.
Support are beyond useless so far.