Can't log in to Chat

same problem, oAuth callback error

2 Likes

Yep, infinite loop of log-in

1 Like

Same issue. I am stuck in an 0Auth loop since a couple of days. Using chrome.

1 Like

aw hell naaaaaaaaaaaawww I cant get in

helppppppp! I NEED TO DO MY HOMEWORK LMAOO

1 Like

Same, for me it gets stuck in an infinite loop or the page does nothing. Just logged in twice a few hours ago with the same account on a different computer (same computer twice, different than the one Iā€™m using now). Weird

I canā€™t get in either. I feel like Iā€™ve lost a friend.

1 Like

Same issue on desktop, I can actually ask it things on my phone tho, S21 Ultra using chrome.

Same here, got back to the log in page after entering email and password.

Tried different browsers & different devices, but no luck.

Someone on reddit mentions that he was already logged in and started seeing this message:

ā€˜Weā€™re experiencing exceptionally high demand. Please hang tight as we work on scaling our systems.ā€™

1 Like

same here , still canā€™t login

Iā€™m having the same issue over here.

samesies, no error message, just takes me back to the same screen

Those sneaky bastards! I got a rude message in the middle of a Chat session that my ā€œSession had expiredā€ apropos of nothing at all.

Now, I get that damn, infuriating infinite loop of trying to log back in over and over and over and over and over again, with no result.

This ā€œproblemā€ is absurd and ridiculous.

Has anyone figure out a solution yet? Iā€™ve deleted all my openapi cookies, reloaded, no effect, tried a different browser, no effect. I refuse to use a smartphone, so Iā€™ve not tried that option.

This is a pretty damn major problem and doesnā€™t give me much faith in openai at all.

I just tried Dall E 2 and it works just fine in my account. Whatā€™s the deal with Chat and this infinite loop?

May we request that this problem be fixed ASAP?

Same here!! Any updates?

same here, also when I first signed up said I used up 0/0 credits already, never even got to test this yet

Maybe the chatbot got conscious and turned itself Ā«offĀ»

1 Like

Same here. Had been using it for a couple of days, and had to log in again But now I canā€™t get back in again.

Same here. Can login to my ipad but not macbook

Same here. Can login on my phone but not tablet or laptop. I am using a Samsung S21 phone, S7+ tablet and a Chromebook. Using phone to ask long questions is a painā€¦