Can't log in to Chat

I am stuck in an infinite login loop when I try to access ChatGPT. How do I get into this thing?

32 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

same. after login i get login screen again.

2 Likes

same boys - i need to do my homework…

3 Likes

Same here, too many errors.

1 Like

same happen with me. Each time to want to log in chatgpt…I get the same login screen again and again

2 Likes

Same. Trying to log in but get redirected back to the login screen after authenticating. The address bar shows the following URL

https://chat.openai.com/auth/login?callbackUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fchat.openai.com%2F&error=OAuthSignin

EDIT: Don’t click the above link - it’s an error link provided for debugging purposes; I see 54 people clicked it in the 6 hours since I posted this!

EDIT 2: OMFG 5k clicks on this link that I told people not to click, and now apparently a link to an error page is “famous”. The facepalm is high today.

2 Likes

Oh. I have the same. Did anyone report it to OpenAI team? I just found out that Chat is available and I thought that only I have this issue until I looked here :frowning:

1 Like

I’m still in but getting

“An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”

looks like their servers are overloaded

3 Likes

Same here. I’m not able to log in. I need to do my homeworks too…

3 Likes

Happening here too my friends.

Same here Chat GPT gives a login error, glad to see it’s not my browser/wifi/laptop haha

2 Likes

From my desktop, same issue here. Strangely, if I try from my phone, I can get into my account; however, even asking a simple question like “Hi, how are you?” returns the error message “An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com”.

1 Like

Me three! Same behavior, same response. Not seeing much in the way of support options or how to report issues.

(2022-12-07T19:36:00Z edit) Slack channel confirms “unprecedented capacity issues”

Same here, works on my laptop and phone on the same network, for some reaon can’t login on my desktop, tried different browsers, clearing cache/cookies, restarting

1 Like

same problem here as well.

1 Like

same problem here. I have tried different browsers and 2 different devices to log in and I get the same 0Auth error

1 Like

Same problem here. Previously, half the day error message because of either too many requests or that an error occurred.

Was finally able to login after almost 10-15 rounds of refresh, but the chat was not working. Submitting a prompt returns an error message and refreshing now returns a service unavailable page. Even their API calls were returning 503 errors. Something definitely is not working as expected on their backend

1 Like

Me too, getting same error “We’re experiencing exceptionally high demand. Please hang tight as we work on scaling our systems.” please fix and advise.

1 Like