I'm stuck in infinite loop of login How to get rid of this

I am stuck in an infinite login loop when I try to access ChatGPT. How do I get into this thing?

Are you using: https://chat.openai.com/auth/login ?

Hello brother,

I came across a video on YouTube that I think could be helpful to anyone who’s been experiencing an issue with ChatGPT getting stuck at the login page or getting redirected to the login page again and again.

In this video, the creator provides step-by-step instructions on how to fix the issue. They explain the main causes of the problem and walk you through the troubleshooting process. The creator has also included some examples to make the process easier to understand.

Here is the link to the YouTube video: How To Fix Stuck at Login Page in ChatGPT (Redirected AGAIN To LOGIN ChatGPT) - YouTube. Please note that this video is not my own creation, but I found it to be informative and helpful.

I hope this video helps those who are facing this issue with ChatGPT. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment below.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

thanks, but I’ve tried both mentioned solutions that have been mentioned in the video
1- switch the Browser.
2-switch the computer.
but still the same problem

I was in the infinite loop as well. I was always letting Safari autofill the confirmation code in the text box, and after that it would just send me back to the “Let’s get to know you” name / birthday thing. This time I tried manually typing in the SMS code, and I got through!?! Maybe their page can’t handle autofill / “paste”. Try manually typing in the SMS code instead of a paste or autofill and see if that gets you through.

1 Like

Manually entering the code received by TXT message (instead of autofill on Mac) worked for me too! Thanks!

I was having the same problem, clearing cache, etc, tried different browser and device. What actually worked for me was to click forgot password and reset. Logged back in with new password and it allowed me in.