Cant log in into Mac OS App - Something went wrong. Please make sure your device's date and time are set properly. Check that your internet connection is stable, then restart the app and try again

Same error here, on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) running Sonoma 14.5:

1 Like

I have the same problem. MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) Sonoma 14.5.1

1 Like

Congratulations OpenAi, we are now over a months in this payed, very closed sandbox beta of this app and you still don’t even answer to issues.

Has anybody found a solution yet? It’s ridiculous that we can’t even get someone from the OpenAI team to respond.

1 Like

Hi, I just solved this issue by doing the following:
Go to System Settings → Network → Wifi → Details → DNS
And then I removed the address that is different than my router’s default address.

I just tried this. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me.

for me neither, i tried different dns’s in different combinations of vpn’s, timezones, internet providers, different users, booting in safe mode etc.

same cureless issue over here :wave: . i wonder if this error might be related with m1 though? anybody currently in us, has an up-to-date and m1+ mac and still getting this problem? i think the best way to close this deal will be to email the support team together.

1 Like

I have done it already

they asked

1 Like

Same issue here. Macbook Pro with M1 pro. Updated to latest version.

same issue for me. I’ve tried every “solution” I’ve found on the web so far, with no luck. Every update I excitedly try again. :confused:

There was another thread on this topic that was closed by a Leader for some bizarre reason, without resolution or update of any sort. I hope they don’t do the same with this one.

Same issue, sign in failed.