Cant log in into Mac OS App - Something went wrong. Please make sure your device's date and time are set properly. Check that your internet connection is stable, then restart the app and try again

When i try to log into the Mac OS app I get this error:
Something went wrong. Please make sure your device’s date and time are set properly. Check that your internet connection is stable, then restart the app and try again. (code:DB1604DE-35BC-4AB4-98FF-524BC73579A0,API.DeviceCheckError,2)

My time is okay, I dont use any VPN etc. My mac os version 14+ and I have apple silicon. My friend with the same notebook doesnt have this problem. Did anyone manage to find the cause of this and fix it?

11 Likes

I have the same problem and it hasn’t been solved yet.

2 Likes

Can’t even find the app. Where do I download it? When I follow the link I found in Google it just takes me to an empty page. I have the iOS one. I’m a GPT+ subscriber.

1 Like

I’m also interested in where to find and download the app. Please share this information.

this happens to me on the android app

yeah pretty much same here, let me know if you find a wokraround

Yeah, I have the same problem…

Different error code, but same problem on my end

Same for me. Any update on that problem?

I’m having the same problem. Can anyone solve it?

I have the same issue as well. I have contacted support.

Same issue… Unfortunately, those who develop artificial intelligence technology cannot develop anything to solve this issue.

1 Like

Hi also the sam trouble tried to fix this lots of times

I also got the same issue

Have they found any solution?

No, I have not received an email from them yet.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 16.14.57

Same error

1 Like

Will cancelling my ChatGPT Plus subscription help get this fixed?

3 Likes

good idea, lets all cancel the sub, maybe then they finally comment the issue…