Can't change billing country? [SOLVED]

For the shipping address:

It has united states disabled so I can’t change the country, yet in England, United Kingdom chat GPT plus is showing as an option to upgrade? But I can’t upgrade because it won’t let me change the country.

4 Likes

Yeah…I have the same problem. I assume “Plus” is only available for the US ?

3 Likes

Honestly, I dunno what to do. I have tried contacting support on:

• Live chat
  • Discord
  • Twitter

No response on the matter.

It does say somewhere officially it’s for USA but they are rolling it out to other countries.

If the upgrade button is there why don’t they let us use it?

Which country are you in btw?

1 Like

I have the same issue here.

1 Like

From the official Discord:

You seem to have applied to a waitlist without reading that it mentions it’s only purchasable in the US Also the blog says the following:

> ChatGPT Plus is available to customers in the United States, and we will begin the process of inviting people from our waitlist over the coming weeks. We plan to expand access and support to additional countries and regions soon. Introducing ChatGPT Plus

Nowhere is it stated that it’s available outside of the US yet, the button is there but outside of the US it’s unusable. Keep an eye on announcements for any news regarding ChatGPT and other OpenAI products.

3 Likes

Yes, its happening for all locations other than US. I think they shouldn’t limit people for Plus plan if they have joined waitlist. Even I can’t access it - From India. I see upgrade option but I can’t change billing.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue. I feel WASTED

1 Like

You seem to have applied to a waitlist without reading that it mentions it’s only purchasable in the US Also the blog says the following:

> ChatGPT Plus is available to customers in the United States, and we will begin the process of inviting people from our waitlist over the coming weeks. We plan to expand access and support to additional countries and regions soon. Introducing ChatGPT Plus

Nowhere is it stated that it’s available outside of the US yet, the button is there but outside of the US it’s unusable. Keep an eye on announcements for any news regarding ChatGPT and other OpenAI products.

I have now posted the solution a couple of times. If the moderators of this forum see this can you lock the topic. Thanks.

1 Like

This is Crap. I have been using ChatGPT Plus for about a year in Mexico and had to change my payment method. Now I can’t use GPT Because I am in Mexico. What the F is this about?