Cannot create own GPT model

Same issue here. Is frustrating to be a Plus User and see everyone else in other countries getting before we do. Especially if you are a Plus User since Day 1.

5 Likes

Where is the official customer service for OpenAI?

1 Like

assistants are not the same as GPTs, we are talking about access to the GPTs create functionality ahead of the store opening later this month

Same error here. Doesn’t feel good to be a paying customer and be left out.

4 Likes

This is like mass marketing a product which is not on the shelves yet. Feels bad.

1 Like

Due to the high demand for ChatGPT Enterprise, we are starting with companies who can purchase 150 seats. We will have a self-service product coming out later this year that will service companies who need fewer than this.

If your organization will meet the 150 minimum and you’re interested in connecting to learn more, please reach out to our sales team for more info.

This is an unfair advantage… how will us smaller business be informed about access? Feels a bit like we are getting the crumbs left behind.

^^ It’s ike putting a candy in front of a child and let the candy only be eaten by older people.

5 Likes

same here. it’s so frustrating that we are paying and don’t get the same!

If you try one of the demos from the blog post you get this message. At least it’s some confirmation about a phased rollout.

1 Like

anyone found a solution or know when we will have access?

1 Like

when I tried to use the direct link to one of the demo like Canva GPTS through GPT4 app, I noticed a message stating that it is not yet available for android users… :thinking:

I’ve been checking from both smartphone and PC. Basically after the Open Dev Day, the app has been returning an output stating that GPT-4 can no longer create images. However, image creation still works fine via web. So I’ll wait and see how the situation evolves.

Same issue. I upgraded to the Plus Subscription to access this feature and it says “You do not currently have access to this feature”.

Hope that Plus Users get access to this soon !

3 Likes

Maybe can we at least get more detail in the error message :sweat:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:
When can we start using the new version…

the last rollout of the speech feature for plus users took almost 3 weeks for it to get to me so it could be a bit as they roll it out in batches .

anyone found a solution or know when we will have access?

1 Like

Yesterday I finally bought the Chat GPT Plus to use this function hoping to be able to access it without waiting as was stated by OpenAI. In fact, now when you want to see the available plans it literally says that it includes GPTs. I don’t think it’s a fair move on the part of OpenAI.

4 Likes

That is exactly what I have done: Watched the Developer Conference, Subscribed to Plus and now left hanging waiting to be able to build a GPT.

2 Likes

I’ve just saw the Dev presentation and purchased the plus plan to look and create my own GPTs. But I can’t even the button or popup where it says “coming soon” …

2 Likes