Bring GPTs into any conversation in ChatGPT

Hello,

I’ve been a ChatGPT plus subscriber since the beginning. When I type an @ at the start of the message in ChatGPT Web, I don’t get a list of GPTs to include. I have created a few I’d like to try.

Is it still rolling out? Is there an option I need to enable?

Thank you
Doug

Hi Doug! I believe it’s rolled out progressively across the user base.

1 Like

Mine can do it. They can do a lot of thuings that have been “rolling out” sometemes the rollout startes the day after i impliment them. Lol

1 Like

Thanks, I thought maybe. I’m in NYC and folks living 20 miles from me have it.

I’ll sit tight for now.

1 Like

I have it, but sometimes it doesn’t activate immediately.

1 Like

I’m from Europe and it’s available. Most of the time, we’re the boys 'n girls at the end of the waiting line for new features, but there it is :-).

Side question: I guess I am unable to reference GPTs in a Custom GPT Instruction, is that correct? There’s no list when entering @ so 1 +1… :slight_smile:

Hi Doug!
I believe they are refining it little by little. In my experience I noticed 2 things:
1 - It worked normally when I used it by inserting a GPT in a conversation started with a Customized GPT. In the Conversation with GPT-4, it was also possible to use and insert others as “GPT Mentions”, but they entered the Chat without knowing what was happening and in other previous conversations.

2 - Another point, I believe this is not your case, but if it helps, note whether the Browser Translator is activated, if so, the mentions actually stop.

2 Likes

Thank you. Don’t have the translator active. I did try from the gpt4 chat and in my custom public GPT. I did not get a list.

I’m guessing it is still rolling out.

The odd thing is I’m in Manhattan, NY and folks over the bridge in Brooklyn have access.

It worked for me previously and now stopped. What can I do?