Book: Exploring GPT-3 from Packt Publishing

Definitely interested! Especially since that’s the problem I struggle with. I know basic python but that’s not enough to create even a basic demo app.

1 Like

Great! Thanks, @kearonis. The book provides a lot of easy-to-follow code examples for both Python and Node.js/JavaScript so hopefully, it will be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks, @m-a.schenk! I’ll ping you when the electronic version is ready for review.

1 Like

That is awesome! So excited to see a book mainly focusing on this topic. I have played around with GPT-3 in the Playground and on Colab with the API. Looking forward to checking out the information and resource you are going to offer. I appreciate your sharing.

1 Like

Interested! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Interested as well and happy to provide feedback!

1 Like

Congratulations Steve! I would love to receive a copy :smiley:

1 Like

Steve - I am interested and happy to provide feedback as well.

1 Like

Hi Stevet
I think your publication is much needed knowledge, thank you for it
I would like to request a copy of your book.

1 Like

Yes I’m into it. I’ve used GPT-2 a lot and coded RNNs etc (Karpathy). I’m a University AI researcher.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Steven_Kuo! I appreciate the comment and I’ll be sure to ping you when the e-version is ready.

Thanks, @cristi, and you’re very welcome!

I appreciate your willingness to provide feedback, @oddapt! I’ll ping you when the electronic version is ready.

Thanks, @shubham.amraotkar! I’ll make sure you get a copy!

Thank you, @narendrant, I really appreciate it!

Hi @Datasculptor, thanks for the note. I hope it will be a valuable resource. I’ll make sure you get a copy. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks, @geoffdavis5! Your experience will be really valuable - I’ll be looking forward to your feedback. I’ll ping you when the electronic version is ready. Thanks again!

Hi Steve! I am interested to read the book. Will be happy to provide my feedback.

1 Like

Hello Steve, I am also interested and will do my best to provide useful feedback !

1 Like

Hi Steve! I am very interested in reading and sharing my ideas about your book! I was looking forward to it! Thank you very much for your contribution to the community!

1 Like