Book: Exploring GPT-3 from Packt Publishing

Hi @Slava! Thanks for your interest in the book and your willingness to provide feedback!

Hello @antoine, thanks for your interest as well! I will let you know when the electronic version is ready. Thanks again!

Hey @vitor.santos! I’m looking forward to your feedback - thanks so much for your willingness to help!

Hi @stevet – if it’s not too late, I’m definitely interested in providing feedback and collaborating.

1 Like

Hi @wojciech - Nope, it’s not too late! Thanks so much, I’ll ping you when it’s ready. Thanks again!

I would also love to provide feedback if it’s not too late, this exactly the kind of educational resource I’m looking for!

1 Like

As an academician, I would be happy to review the same.

1 Like

That is great! I will provide feedback.

1 Like

I’m interested! It sounds like a good idea. I can comment on the python sections.

1 Like

Hi Steve, I have zero knowledge in writing code and I am interested in getting a copy. Appreciate the hard work you have put in the book.

1 Like

For anyone following who would like free access to an electronic version and is willing to provide feedback prior to publishing (June) here is the link to the book review site Exploring GPT-3 Book Review - I really appreciate your willingness to provide feedback and I’m looking forward to your comments!

1 Like

@stevet , Thanks for sharing, your contribution to the development of GPT3 implementation is huge, I started reading and it will be a great pleasure to share my experience in the coming days, thanks again for writing such an important book, its success is guaranteed

1 Like

Thank you so much @Datasculptor. I truly want the book to be a valuable resource to everyone in the OpenAI community or anyone interested in exploring GPT-3 and the OpenAI API. Your input and feedback on the book is very much appriciated. So, again, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @stevet ! Can’t wait to dive in! I’ll be sure to provide some feedback for you

1 Like

Just got onto it now. Thanks!

Hi Steve, I did the survey, but I can’t advance, it says Prerequisite(s) have not yet been completed!
Please advise. Geoff

Hey Geoff, can you try it again? I think it might be that the video did not complete.

Hi Steve, it is because I jumped to specific chapters, I am now working through from the start, with feedback etc. Excellent work!

1 Like

Great, and thanks so much for your feedback!