Blank page at the login of the chatgpt

This started happening to me today.

I am using Vivaldi. All of a sudden, blank screen. But also on web version on my Android phone.

Now, it works in private-mode (incognito-mode), and it works in Edge, but not Chrome.

I deleted all browsing data, cookies cache. I even removed all my extensions - but no luck.

Yep, Same. Not paying for this tho, so I’ll wait for the fix. Even in incognito not working too… : - (

1 Like

If your URL after clicking Login or Signup Button is: “auth . openai . com…”, change it to “auth0 . openai . com…” and you can log in now.
I put there a space because it prevents posting this link as reply.

20 Likes

It worked for me, you are a life saver!

2 Likes

This solution was successful for me! I greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

Youre HIM, it worked for me thanks!!!

1 Like

Legend! Thank you SO much!! :heart:

1 Like

Wow… just wow… still a problem apparently…
The solution works perfect, but why havent this been fixed a long time ago?

1 Like

This worked immediately! Been troubleshooting with IT staff for 24 hours, and this was the fix. FYI, I have a separate laptop where there was no issue at all - it just auto-logged in like usual. I literally just upgraded the laptop to Win 11 while the PC with the issue is still Win 10, so I can’t say for sure if Win 11 fixed it or if there is something else different about the laptop.

1 Like

omg thank you so much! ur LEGEND

1 Like

It worked!!! Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Wow - I have been SO annoyed over this. I am glad it was that simple. Almost can’t believe I didn’t see that, as it did work in Microsoft Edge, and now I see that it saus auth0 in that browser.

Haha, well - I wonder why Vivaldi just started using it without the 0. Still, thanks a bundle!

1 Like

thanks a lot! Hope u have great day :heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I wish chat gpt itself can handle the issues as it a paid version

2 Likes

This worked for me as well… Thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome, my desktop PC worked fine on Mullvad, Chrome, Edge and Brave.

Since last night, my Laptop instead having issues with Chrome, Edge and Brave. Mullvad and FF working OK

I just tried adding the “0” and indeed it worked for me as well.

But the question is: WHY???

thanks,
Gab

2 Likes

Thank you so much. it worked perfectly.

1 Like

It works now !! thank you so much!!! The problem is solved

1 Like

Thansk very much bro! Works :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you so much

It worked for me as well