Blank page at the login of the chatgpt

I am not able to login at the ChatGPT as its showing blank page. I have already cleared the cookies and cache, still the problem exists.

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I’ve cleared cookies and cache. I’ve tried different browsers. When I click the login button, I get a blank screen.

3 Likes

Same error here tried the clearing cache & cookies incl. multiple browsers, restarting computer.

very frustrating.

3 Likes

This happens to me last week and again today, this is not really acceptable for a paid for service.

6 Likes

same here, this has been going on for days. I’ve had to use Bard since then.

1 Like

The inconvenience experienced by certain users is certainly frustrating.
Fortunately, I have not yet encountered such serious problems with logging in, but we may need to be prepared to deal with alternative services in case we cannot access ChatGPT.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have the same issue for over two weeks and have attempted everything suggested.

It works on my mobile Android device.

If I can’t resolve this by next week I will be looking at cancelling my subscription until it is resolved.

3 Likes

Same. If this goes on for a couple weeks, then I will just cancel as well.

There is no sense in paying for a service I can’t use.

2 Likes

I’ve been using perplexity.ai, but has anyone found a solution to this? Maybe canceling subscriptions should do it!

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same thing. The weird thing is that some days it works, somedays i get same blank page problem again. It still works on my phone and my private laptop. Today i have also tried logging in using my colleague’s laptop (same company, same IT system) and there was no problem at all!

1 Like

I am not able to login at the ChatGPT as its showing blank page. I have done everything, tried different browsers. But every time is shows blank page. How to resolve it.

1 Like

+1 , restart, clear all browser data, chrome, arc, safari . only see unformatted GetStarted page, Login/Signup. I am using a pro subscription. frustrations…

2 Likes

Same for me. I get a white screen no matter what device I login to. I’ve not been able to use ChatGPT since email varification.

2 Likes

I am also having the exact same issue - what’s going on? I am a subscriber and will cancel if I don’t see a reply by Monday

1 Like

Me too, as a long time paying subscriber, I’m disappointed. I’ve changed browsers and connected to the internet and it doesn’t work

2 Likes

White screen of death for me as well, across both Chrome & Microsoft Edge. Cleared cookies, restarted etc. nothing seems to clear it. Poor service - time sensitive delivery means I have to use a different solution.
IF A SERVICE IS UNRELIABLE, IT IS OF NO USE.
Give users a fix that works.

2 Likes

Yea the thing won’t work for me either it gives me this

1 Like

Same issue here. Tried everything suggested, but no luck. Works in inkognito mode though.

1 Like

same =[
Just in Chrome - guess it finally got me to transition to brave browser.

I am experiencing the same, I am not able to login. I already clear my cookies and cache. I tried different devices and browsers and nothing happens. Just a white page. I am paying for this account and it is my working tool, Im stuck!