As a history paied user, but i can't call GPT-4 by API

I noticed that Openai opened access to GPT-4 on June 6, and our company’s account is also accessible to users (historically opened Plus members). Still, now it cannot be accessed through API.
Here is info about my account:
Credit used: $5(Out of use)
Exipre date: 2023-09-01

Specific error message

{
"error": {
"message": "The model: `gpt-4` does not exist",
"type": "invalid_request_error",
"param": null,
"code": "model_not_found"
}

Please help solve it, thank you

This is a forum of your fellow users, not anyone that can help with an account.

Here’s my answer I just posted for the same topic:

The decision whether you get GPT-4 now or a bit later has already been made.

There is no point now in trying to meet that past criteria.

You also weren’t getting off the prior GPT-4 waitlist if you weren’t already an active API developer…

Why were you given or denied GPT-4 access at the time of the announcement of wider release? Follow this link and see if your payment method on file, specifically for the pay-per-use API system, has been billed for your prior non-trial API usage: OpenAI Platform

Thank you for your answer.
I check the URL that you parsed, it shows this:

Billing history
Showing invoices within the past 12 months
No invoices found

I’m sure we were Plus users before July 6th and have been using the API.
Can you give me more advice? Thank you very much!

The advice is wait, or use another reseller of GPT-4 backend services or another talented bot like Anthropic Claude V2.

I can only help you understand.

The payment system of API is different than ChatGPT plus subscription, and payment method must be entered in a different place. ChatGPT plus was not considered (users already talking to GPT-4), only API use.

Most new accounts were given a free API trial amount, that developers would have had to burn through or have expire, and then be incurring costs that were billed before the last month that was included when OpenAI sampled criteria for who was eligible.

No billing? There is just waiting until the announcement’s promise of wider availability later takes effect.