An error with my chatgpt premium

Hi all, was wondering if anyone else is having issue with gpt4. Every time I use it it says “hmmm… something went wrong”. In existing chats it just falls over and tells me to retry constantly. The only work around for this is uploading a picture first and then I can ask it what I want to. Any way to restore it back to normal?

same thing is happening to me. it worked with uploading a picture

Yes, I tried opening new chats etc. Every time it failed it counted towards the cap. Love paying $20 for 4 chats per 4 hours.

The performance of ChatGPT gpt-4 and custom gpts over the past two days has been rage inducing. I have GPTs stuck in the throbbing thought dot mode forever. I’ve closed all my instances, logged off and back on. There seems to be some momentary improvement, but now I’m receiving errors like: “That model is currently overloaded with other requests. You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID …”

I created a “:fire: GPT RAGE :fire: (an Anger Management Tool)” custom GPT last weekend, out of frustration over the same type of errors.

It is super frustrating that the status page has ChatGPT in the green today!!!

1 Like