Account not show up as paid

I recently added money to my OpenAI account, but I am still seeing the limitations of the free tier. I was expecting to be upgraded to a paid plan. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue and ensure that my account reflects the appropriate billing status

1 Like

HI,

What limitations are you seeing and is the amount you funded $5 or greater?

I added $60 about 2 days ago, and I wanted to show our company the improvement, but its not working because rale limits please help me with that

I try to contact support about 8 in the morning now its 1:00 PM and no respond

I also just decided to pay for the first time, but my plan is still on free, tho the bank says the payment has gone through

can any one help me with that I spent about 40 USD its still in free tier?

I spent now 40 dollars its still free tier, what can I do?

Same issue a lot of us are having. Accounts have > $5 in them and still showing up as free tier on the limits page.

What is the solution for that

I’m in the same camp. I have funded the account and stuck on the free tier.

I’m not sure how to read the statement of automatically moving to the next tier when “At least $5 spent on the API since account creation”. If read literally, I’d interpret it as actually having spent $5 in API Calls, not just funding the account? But trying to get there with a 3 RPM limitation is painfully slow.

Anyone heard back from support or figured out a resolution to this issue?

OpenAI has confirmed that the bug has been identified and the fix is being rolled out. However, it may take additional time to address the backlog of affected accounts.