Access denied You do not have access to chat.openai.com

I believe we should report the problem to cloudflare, I believe they are blocking some random IP addresses we should report it there.

5 Likes

Success!, I tried with vpn and without it, and cleared the cache and cookies of browsers(Firefox, Tor), nothing worked for me. Then I tried to connect with Opera browser with its VPN, and voila, everything is fine

Same issue here, I am SEOer and E-marketing writer. This restriction screwed up my work. It seems nothing to do but wait.

Not having ChatGPT3 for a couple of days screwed up your work? Wow, we are already this dependent?

2 Likes

Really strange,on mobile phone with same vpn node,it works fine .but on pc side eg macos,it doesn’t work with same vpn node.

1 Like

The problem was due to acess through VPN. I didn’t know how to deal with it for people lived in county ban to openAI.

same problem, i use vpn that ip located in SG

1 Like

The same problem occurs even without VPN, and I do not understand what the blocking is related to, given that I donated $20)))

1 Like

i have the same question!

Access denied
You do not have access to chat.openai.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.
Ray ID: 7b57498acaea80ff

i must use vpn to visit internet
how to fix

Same. Could anyone help on it? Thanks!

Access denied

You do not have access to chat.openai.com.

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

• Ray ID: 7b57efd489412b78
1 Like

Dear hello,

Please try following steps:

1. Clear your cookies and privacy data stores in your browser;

2. Disable suspicious browser extensions, such as Virtual Private Network(VPN) or Ad blocker plugin(like adguard);

3. Switch to another browser if you are currently using Tor browser;
    ——————————————-

4. If you live in some nations and you have to use VPN:
    (1) You will see this message if the certain IP address that your VPN provider is currently using has been banned by OPENAI’s Content Distribution Network(CDN) provider Cloudflare. Try visit another site, once Cloudflare asks if you are a robot, you have been already banned by Cloudflare.

(2)To fix this, first change your DNS address into “1.1.1.1”, which Cloudflare is currently using.

(3)Using another VPN.

1 Like

None of the options works, the problem has not yet been solved.

2 Likes

It works with Planet VPN (France server)

1 Like

Dear hello,

If you actually not violating rules of OPENAI, send an email to OPENAI support team to lift wrongful ban, offering your real IP address, this will solve your problem.

Otherwise you need find ANOTHER VPN, not another node, server from same VPN provider.

Cloudflare bans RAM VPN, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services(AWS) Cloud, Linode, and other VPS providers.

You can try connecting using non-RAM VPN, this will also solve your problem.

Solution

• Change your VPN location to another country. (US, UK, etc…)
  • Make sure your VPN is on “Golbal Mode”

It work for me, hope it works for you.

1 Like

same error, i tried use different VPN ,but not work

I got this error too. and I use the Just my socks VPN. Does there anyone use it too? The VPN team said that they reported it to the openvi team, but there has been no reply. If more people report it, it should be able to speed up the progress of solving the problem. But I don’t know where to contact the openai team, does anyone have their contact information?

1 Like

Dear hello,

For my Testing, these VPN suites seem to be work.

Test location is Yokohama, Japan.

Nord VPN, Canada;

Nord VPN, USA;

Nord VPN, UK;

Nord VPN, France;

Express VPN, Canada;

Express VPN, USA;

Express VPN, UK;

Express VPN, France;

VyprVPN, Canada;

VyprVPN, USA;

VyprVPN, UK;

VyprVPN, France;

Surfshark, Canada;

Surfshark, USA;

Surfshark, UK;

Surfshark, France;

These following VPNs has been banned:

Cyberghost, Hotspot Shield, Wireguard, V2rays, ShadowSocks(SS), Pure, Atlas, VPN Unlimited, OpenVPN.

Please note that these VPN providers may not available in some nations.

3 Likes

I opened a ticket with cloudflare who claims it’s open ai that has made the “decision” to block it’s own customers. I don’t get it

1 Like

I use VPN to access it but have same problem and the IP location is Singapore…