For nearly two weeks now I’ve been unable to use ChatGPT.
I am a Plus subscriber and payments are up to date.
When I log in, either via OpenAI page or directly to ChatGPT it is not recognising that I am a Plus subscriber.
There is a yellow button to upgrade. I can’t access the billing page. My chat history is not available and I am unable to start a chat. I get a message that an error has occurred and to try again.
Also, the link to support, bottom right Question mark button has disappeared.
I have tried multiple things and been in conversation with support for 10 days now without any progress.
Things I have tried and system details:
- Link to video of issue which was sent over a week ago and has not been viewed yet: ChatGPT
- MacBook Air Apple M2
- OS - Ventura when issue first occurred, since upgraded to Sonoma to see if that made any difference - it did not.
- Same issue occurs on multiple browsers - Safari, Chrome and Brave
- Clearing cache, cookies and browser history makes no difference.
- I have tired logging in via Open AI as in the linked video and directly through chat.openai.com
- Flushing my macs DNS made no difference.
- For a while restarting my laptop cleared the issue but as soon as I clicked the link in the emails from OpenAI support to reply to the chat via their messenger the issue occurred again.
- Clearing all caches etc and restarting my laptop no longer works at all.
- I have also checked in the OpenAI forums and I have checked that cdn(dot)oaistatic(dot)com is not being blocked on my system
- In Chrome I have tried switching my DND to Cloudflare but that did not work
- I have tried with and without VPN turned on - does not make any difference
If I use the ChatGPT app on my phone everything works fine, however trying to type long chats on the phone is not really viable and is a total PIA.
Also, if I go to Safari on my phone, things appear to be working ok.
Any suggestions for possible solutions that I haven’t tried would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance