When should I receive access for Plugin Developer?

I have been registered for almost 2 months and I don’t have access yet? How much should I wait?
Thank you

Welcome to the developer forum!,

The developer forum has no ability to expedite Plugin Developer access.

I understand it is frustrating when you do not receive a reply right away, however, the waitlist is currently the correct way to do this, more are added in batches and hopefully new developers will be added soon.

Access times for the Plugin Developer platform can vary, and I understand your concern after waiting for almost two months. To get a more accurate update, I recommend reaching out to the platform’s support team directly or checking their official website.

Have you had any luck reaching out to the platform’s support team, @Foxalabs? If so, can you please share any details? I’m over here patiently waiting while time flies by! Thanks!

I wish I had an update for you, at the moment it seems that OpenAI are super busy with 1) keeping all of the existing systems up and running and 2) building functionality into the existing systems. I don’t know why there has been this pause on new plugin developers, but it is likely due to limited existing resources being insufficient to support more devs at the moment, it would be detrimental to all concerned to have hard working support teams trying to spread their already stretched limits to support even more developers.

Hopefully new support personal can be onboarded and systems streamlined to allow more soon.

Which website? Thank you @Innovatix