Verify that you are human - STOP IT

This is the most annoying thing ever! I have an account, I pay to access ChatGPT and I use the same IP address throughout my conversation, and I must still “complete the puzzle” for each and every prompt!
Just, why??

2 Likes

Same here. for EVERY post it asks for verification and to solve a puzzle. ANNOYING.

1 Like

Sure, let’s admit it… a very creative test: same shoe, same car, same chair !
Chatgpt should send this creative employee to Elon Musk, to destroy the competitors! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dustin… let the kids alone in the nature… not at mall ! :frowning:

1 Like

I am starting to wonder if I am an human… Is there another test to be sure?

1 Like

I have the same problem, I have a paid account and this is happening. It’s incredibly delayed from work, I paid myself now Claude. I will see what will be better and then I will decide.

2 Likes

Not same here with paid account - i cant even view the puzzle. WTF
and the web console shows many http 503 errors for the puzzle url

1 Like

Same for me. Paid customer. I hope it is a bug… Otherwise I will not be paying customer anymore… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

right ! this is the AI industry !

1 Like

Please no more captchas… it is annoying as hell

1 Like

Enough with this nonsense. Just STOP IT.

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue with my account. I have tried clearing the cache, deleting cookies, disabling plugins, trying in a private browsing window, enabling/disabling VPN, and I still have the same problem.

The only alternative I have found is to use another account, but the issue is that I am using a paid account.

Therefore, I deduce that OpenAI’s systems have interpreted some non-compliant activity on my account and have thus applied a specific restriction to my account…

I can’t see any other explanation…

Dude haha this is a forum chat for: Verify that you are a human - STOP IT problem.

Its not promote your dall-e art. iam sure there are other places to do that :wink:

1 Like

Same here, I reported to someone at the office.

1 Like

Cannot use it now, Pop up on every single question, are you serious?

1 Like

Same, I have try everything. I am using a paid account.

1 Like

Same issue with the paid account. If it’s a bug it should be resolved immediately. I don’t use VPN.

1 Like

I have the same problem - also paid account!

1 Like