Unable to load conversation interface in ChatGPT

I am experiencing issues with ChatGPT. When I entered the chat, the conversation interface is continuously loading and unable to display any conversation content. I have already tested my network connection and cleared my browser’s cookies, but the issue persists. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue so that I can use ChatGPT again. Thank you.

6 Likes

Nobody answered you. I am experiencing the same issue.

3 Likes

Unable to load conversation 1d056bef-4f7c-45b0-9a03-96dd22d71ebd

1 Like

A mi me pasa igual, espero que pronto lo esten solucionando. Es muy molesto

I’ve encountered this issue before, and the solution is quite simple: exercise a bit of patience. Close the browser tab with ChatGPT and ensure that no other tabs are open with ChatGPT. Wait a few minutes, and the problem should resolve itself. When I reopened ChatGPT swiftly after closing, I encountered the same error, “Unable to load conversation.” However, as I mentioned, after waiting for about three or four minutes and trying again, it loaded properly. The same process worked when I faced an "Internal server error.

I have the same issue… “Unable to load conversation 30e97895-e32a-4364-9ddf-4946e53d2608”. I cleared cache and restarted the computer but still not a way to get around it.

I have the Same Issue! please let me know if you find a solution!

Anyone got the solution to Unable to load Error problem.

Got any solution for the Unable to load the conversation error problem?

1 Like