Tutory - Let's democratize education for everyone

Try it here: tutory.io
Keep up with Tutory: Reddit community

Hi everyone,

My name is Landon and I’m the creator of “Tutory”, a learning companion that can help you tutor you anytime, anywhere.

Around the world, people have varying levels of access to education. I’m fortunate to have grown up in North America, where educational opportunities are relatively accessible, but even here, there are many students who face challenges. Some lack confidence in their studies, while others may struggle to afford the cost of personal tutoring. These challenges are often magnified in regions where access to quality education is limited or unavailable. This is something I want to see change in the world, so I developed Tutory.

Tutory is designed to be an accessible and interactive learning tool that offers a personalized educational experience. Whether you’re a student seeking additional support, a professional looking to broaden your expertise, or an individual with a desire to learn something new, Tutory is here to help.

Here are some of the key features of Tutory:

• Comprehensive Subject Coverage: Tutory provides support in a variety of subjects, including mathematics, science, history, and language arts. You can explore these topics at your own pace and engage in meaningful discussions that allow you to learn for yourself, and not just get the answers.

• Learning through debate: Tutory is able to have a one-to-one nuanced debate with you about a range of topics. This has been shown to be a phenomenal way to truly understand and apply your learning. Unfortunately, many of us do not have a person who may be knowledgeable on a certain topic in our circle.

• Refresh your understanding for teachers: Yes, Tutory did not forget about the teachers! Educators can make use of Tutory as well to learn at a bit more of an expedited pace about new topics as well. This works great if you get placed into a new subject area or just need to brush up on content.

• Teaching feedback: Instructors can chat with Tutory if they need feedback on their teaching lessons. To echo the point about debates, sometimes teachers need a second set of eyes or a perspective. Tutory can offer teachers a nuanced perspective to provide quality feedback to teachers,

I’m also actively working on developing new features that will allow Tutory to be integrated into classroom settings. The goal is to create a virtual tutor to supplement classroom instruction, assist with homework, and provide additional learning resources.

I believe that Tutory has the potential to democratize access to education and contribute to lifelong learning for individuals from all walks of life. Because of this, I welcome any thoughts and suggestions you may have, regardless if you are technical or not.

Thank you for your interest in Tutory, and I wish you all the best in your learning endeavors :slight_smile:

• Landon
2 Likes

Hi Landon,
This is Baunrobotics from Nigeria. Please provide updates on our request for Tutory for Nigeria

1 Like