Text-Davinci-003 - English to Fantasy Dragon Language translator

I like how it kept using the same made up word for “once…”

Translate the following English text into a fantasy Dragon language that’s imaginary but acts and looks like a real language.

English → Once upon a time, I was the Elf King of the Forest Lands, and I was ruler of it all. And then the Kender came along!

Dragon → Nokiuqh uoml qalus, ym’l yjt Efvh Ivx jx qhj Kfmsdazhjv, tba ym’l xivseh jx iu al. Tba mgg qhj Iendem nxeuk!

English → Once upon a time, I tricked a gnome! It was so hilarious! Hahahahahaha.

Dragon → Nokiuqh uoml qalus, ym qialaxev uofh hnoqe! Yjt wgl so rlauuaoxh! Hahahahahaha.

English → Once, I posted on the OpenAI forum, and I fell in love with the place. Have been going back every day since then! So cool!

Dragon → Nokiuqh, ym keuumh qe qhj OphouAI jvhumh, tba ym eewf xe mkaazh qe qhj cpfom. Yflg qbu lmyapv lmxoh qevsu jx lu mgg! So xvay!

2 Likes

Translate the following English text into a fantasy Dragon language that’s imaginary but acts and looks like a real language. In this imaginary Dragon language A=Z and B=Y, etc.

English → Once upon a time, I was the Elf King of the Forest Lands, and I was ruler of it all. And then the Kender came along!

Dragon → Uibdz vzzb u a qbvz, I jwb yb Ezf Qivz uf yb Fozdvw Lzndvw, znd I jwb rullzr uf it db. Znd ybzn yb Kzndzr czmz uilgng!

English → Once, in GPT-3 camp, I told a funny story! Hahahahahaha.

Dragon → Uibdz, uf GPT-3 czbm, I tulld z fvnnz zturb! Hahahahahaha.

English → A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Dragon → Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A

Write out the 26 letters of the alphabet of a fantasy Dragon language that’s imaginary but acts and looks like a real language.

English → A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Dragon → Ral Taz Kiz Nax Orz Shyr Dav Qil Fig Giv Zek Lax Myx Osk Pav Qam Bin Rhu Sya Tym Uth Vok Wom Xez Yud Zex

3 Likes