[Sideproject] GPT-3 cooking assistant - making recipes based on the ingredients you have at home

Hi guys!

I’m back again here with another “tiny demo”. :smile:

I’m actually planning on creating a small series of tiny GPT-3 sideprojects in the hope of inspiring other people to bring their GPT-3 sideproject ideas to life, so I hope you guys don’t mind me sharing these projects on a regular basis and my findings while creating them.

Here’s some of my key takeaways on this one:

:white_check_mark: It’s basing it’s structure on the (1) sample recipe given in the priming

:white_check_mark: When it can’t figure out a proper recipe it will often try to fallback to using parts of the priming recipe

:white_check_mark: Obviously, the more your ingredients lean toward a probably already existing recipe, the better the results

I’ve posted a more in-depth analysis in the Twitter thread for those who are interested.

I hope you enjoy these just as much as I enjoy making them!

Of course any type of feedback is welcome.

You can check out the little video demo here:

https://twitter.com/FalkoJ/status/1494465537610596353

12 Likes

Great and funny idea :smile: Which tool do you use for the frontend?

1 Like

See the favicon. Should be nuxtJS :thinking:

1 Like

NuxtJS indeed! :smile:

It’s a Vue based app.

1 Like

Hi, do you have github?I wont to do some thing like that in russian gpt ru.

Hi Dmitry welcome to the OpenAI community!

This app is not open-source or public right now, but I’m willing to help you get on the right track to build something similar. Just send me a PM and let’s talk!

2 Likes

This is cool! Thank you for sharing.

Nice work! Did you use flatlogic.com?

1 Like

Did you build it from scratch or did you use a service like flatlogic?

Hi @mp thank you! I’ve built this from scratch. Haven’t heard about flatlogic, but it looks cool as well. :slight_smile:
This is built with Nuxt (Vue.js).