Shuffling(random order) bug

asked a couple of times to shuffle list of 60 2-digit numbers in random order. seems, that in each iteration 2-3 numbers got lost. made 5 iterations. unsuccessfully. so wanted to report a bug.
received answer from a model: it seems there is an error in the shuffling process, resulting in the incorrect number of shuffled items.

Compassion is another vital moral value that fosters empathy and kindness towards others. It encourages us to consider the feelings and well-being of those around us. In my personal life, I have experienced the positive impact of compassion through acts of kindness, such as helping a classmate with their studies or supporting a friend going through a tough time. These instances not only strengthen relationships but also contribute to creating a more compassionate and caring community.

Respect is a moral value that promotes understanding and tolerance, recognizing the inherent worth and dignity of every individual. By respecting others’ opinions, cultures, and beliefs, we foster an inclusive environment. I have practiced this value by actively listening to different perspectives in class discussions and treating everyone with courtesy and consideration. Such respectful interactions contribute to a harmonious atmosphere where diverse ideas can flourish.

In the 21st century, there is an urgent need to inculcate moral values in young individuals. The fast-paced and interconnected world we live in demands ethical decision-making and a strong moral compass. Moral values provide a foundation for navigating the complexities of the digital age, where challenges like cyberbullying, misinformation, and ethical dilemmas are prevalent. By instilling moral values, we equip ourselves to make responsible choices, contribute positively to online and offline communities, and build a society based on trust and cooperation.

In conclusion, moral values play a pivotal role in shaping our character and influencing our actions. As a class 9 student, embracing values like integrity, compassion, and respect not only enhances personal growth but also contributes to the well-being of our communities. In the rapidly evolving 21st century, the cultivation of moral values is more critical than ever, serving as a compass to navigate the complexities of our interconnected world.