Sharing ChatGPT and GPT interactions on social media

Hey all, I’m looking for some way to share my ChatGPT and GPTs interactions on Instagram and potentially other social media platforms. My goal is to popularize the GPTs I’m building in my influencer profile, so I need something easy and not that technical. Currently I have to screen record video and then edit it which takes me a lot of time. How do you share publicly such type of content on social media in a quick way? I would love to speak with some other content creators that are looking to include GPTs into their social media feeds in a more direct way. :slight_smile:

Maybe a website add could help you?

Can you please explain what you mean specificaly? Website add for what and where exactly?

If you’re looking for video then for the moment you’re stuck. This is still a technical job.

You can either take a screen recording of your interaction with a lot of editing as you are currently doing; or you can take the text of the conversation and have it output in After Effects, which also has a lot of editing / learning curve but can be made faster with practice.

Cite the use of chat gpt.

Advertisements - APA Citation Guide (APA 7th Edition) - Library Guides at Lehigh University.

@theckercary I’m not looking to promote GPTs anywhere, but specifically create content from GPTs on Instagram, so I don’t see how adds can help. Thanks for the advise though

Yeah, video is the preferred format as I want to make engaging reels. I want to have some templates for the format and make it as short series in my IG profile. Have you done something similar or seen any influencers do it? I’d appreciate any references for inspiration as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing those resources! They are related to creating content with ChatGPT on Instagram indeed and could be helpful to any content creator. Still, I’m not yet founding what I was looking for in terms of sharing chats , so I decided to give it a shot at create a landing page for the idea - ChatShare - Share your ChatGPT and GPTs Chats on Social Media If there are some more people that think this could be helpful I can go ahead and build it with my team for public use. :slight_smile: What do you think?