Request for Account Reinstatement

Dear OpenAI,

I am writing to appeal the ban on my OpenAI account. I received an message stating that my account has been deleted or deactivated, but I have not violated any of the terms of service.

I have been a registered OpenAI user since December 2022 and have been a paying ChatGPT Plus subscriber since its launch. I have also used OpenAI’s API to create several useful applications for my clients, spending thousands of dollars on API fees in the process.

I have always used OpenAI’s products and services in accordance with the company’s policies and regulations. I am a loyal OpenAI user and have never done anything to warrant a ban.

The ban on my account has had a significant negative impact on my business. My clients are unable to access the applications that I have created for them, and I am losing revenue as a result.

I have already submitted an appeal through the OpenAI website, but I have not received any response.

I am a small developer who relies on OpenAI’s products and services to make a living. I urge you to reconsider the ban on my account and restore my access to OpenAI’s products and services.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
babaohuang

Hi @babaohuang - Unfortunately, these type of requests can’t be handled through this Forum. You’ll have to wait to get a response from the OpenAI support team on the matter.

In the meantime, you can consider using OpenAI’s APIs through other means, such as Azure, if that’s any consolation.