EAMason
September 25, 2026, 10:41am
1
Environment
Surface: Web
Browser or app version: Chrome
Affected feature and model, if relevant: GPT6 Astra
Bug
Whenever I go into one of my Projects then WORK and choose any model, I enter any prompt then attach a PDF file, it does not allow me to send and gives me an error in red writing: “Remove and reattach these files to use a different model” seems to only happen when trying to attach PDF
Reproduction
Steps or a minimal example prompt:
Review my CV it is attached.
Diagnostics
Started happening today, and everytime I try attaching a PDF to intial prompt in Project Work.
EricGT
September 25, 2026, 11:39am
2
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for using the Bug template correctly.
You did not note Codex, so will not take your issue to be a Codex issue, however similar Codex issues have been reported.
I asked ChatGPT to search for the closest related issue, and it identified:
opened 05:22PM - 31 Aug 26 UTC
bug
windows-os
app
### What version of the Codex App are you using (From “About Codex” dialog)?
“I… do not have a code snippet because this issue occurs through the normal graphical file-upload interface”.
### What subscription do you have?
ChatGPT Plus
### What platform is your computer?
Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.26200.0 x64
### What issue are you seeing?
After the recent Codex/ChatGPT updates, PDF file uploads have become extremely unreliable and, in many cases, do not work at all.
I am a paying ChatGPT Plus subscriber and regularly use ChatGPT for business work involving PDF documents. This functionality was working previously, but after the recent updates/new versions I am now unable to upload even very small PDF files of approximately 100 KB.
This is not limited to large or complex documents. Even basic, very small PDFs fail to upload or cannot be processed correctly.
I have tested the same PDF files with other AI services, including the free version of Google Gemini, and the files can be uploaded and processed there without this problem. This strongly suggests that the issue is specific to the current ChatGPT/Codex file-upload workflow rather than the PDF files themselves.
This is seriously affecting my ability to use my paid ChatGPT subscription for normal business tasks. PDF upload and document analysis are important parts of my daily workflow, and currently the service is significantly less usable for me than it was before the recent updates.
Feedback ID: no-active-thread-01a058d1-46ff-76b1-95f3-1c5e915c6bf5
Please investigate whether a recent update introduced a regression affecting PDF uploads, attachments, or thread/file handling.
### What steps can reproduce the bug?
Feedback ID: no-active-thread-01a058d1-46ff-76b1-95f3-1c5e915c6bf5
### What is the expected behavior?
simple PDF upload on normal chats
### Additional information
_No response_
I do not consider that a match, but it shows that others are having PDF upload issues.
Search the existing Codex issues for a better match.
If you do find a similar issue, consider adding a reaction to the GitHub issue itself, rather than only reacting to this forum topic. GitHub reactions can help the maintainers gauge how many users are affected.