Realtime information from chatgpt

How I would know about the Realtime information does not have , based on response & status code. It should return specific status code for does not have that information.

ChatGPT doesn’t have any way of retrieving new data, or indicating by “code” if the capital of France is no longer Paris or other parts of its knowledge one would not anticipate to be obsolete.

OpenAI has done training to ensure that unanswerable questions are not replied with convincing answers, and also that disclaimers about its knowledge are included:

Is the UK a member of the EU?

ChatGPT

Yes, until my last knowledge update in September 2021, the United Kingdom was a member of the European Union (EU). However, please note that circumstances may have changed since then.

And it can discover it answered wrong with further inquiry:

What about Brexit?

ChatGPT

Yes, the United Kingdom left the European Union on January 31, 2020, a process commonly referred to as “Brexit.” Following their departure, a transition period lasted until December 31, 2020, during which the UK and the EU negotiated their future relationship, including trade and other agreements. Keep in mind that developments may have occurred since my last update in September 2021.

Don’t trust the AI…