Hi OpenAI team and community,
I would like to request the return of a clearly accessible home page for each ChatGPT Project.
Previously, clicking a project I had created would open a dedicated project overview page where I could see my previous conversations and the source files uploaded to that project. Having everything in one place made it easy to review the project’s context and manage its materials.
Recently, I have been unable to find that project home page. The only place I can currently find to add source files is within Project Settings, rather than in a dedicated project workspace.
This has significantly disrupted my software development workflow. I use Projects for ongoing work, where past conversations and uploaded reference files need to remain easy to find and manage. A settings menu does not provide the same visibility or convenience as a dedicated project overview page.
I have also encountered file-upload failures when adding larger files through Project Settings. For example, an approximately 46 MB ZIP archive fails to upload, while much smaller files upload successfully. I do not know whether this is related to the missing project page or is a separate issue, but it makes the current workflow even more difficult.
My main request here is to restore, or provide an equally accessible replacement for, the previous project home page. Ideally, it should let users view their project conversations, see all attached source files, and add or manage those files directly from one central page.
I am not sure whether the page has been intentionally changed, moved elsewhere, or become inaccessible because of a bug affecting my account. If it has moved, please clarify how users can access the equivalent view. Otherwise, please consider restoring the previous experience.
ChatGPT Projects are an important part of my development work, and bringing back this centralized view would make a meaningful difference.
Thank you for considering this feedback.