Please grant me access to the ChatGPT desktop app

Hello,

I’ve been a Plus subscriber since ChatGPT launched. I’ve developed with OpenAI APIs since GPT-3 was in beta and have spent thousands of dollars on the API alone. I would like to request access to the ChatGPT desktop app.

My friend in the same city got access to the desktop app, but I’ve yet to be invited to use it. I am quite jealous, and could really use it for work.

Can you please activate it for my account? My email is the same as here on the forum.

1 Like

I too am waiting patiently, trying to login 5 times a day.
When will paid users (for over a YEAR) get access?!

2 Likes

I managed to find dmg for Mac, but unfortunately I can’t log in. It says that you don’t have access yet. I have a Google oauth login. But my friend was able to log in, he does not log in via oauth, but directly.

Please give me access if I log in via oauth. My email is the same as here on the forum

1 Like

Sure! Here’s a message you can send to OpenAI staff:

Dear OpenAI Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently learned about the rollout of the ChatGPT Desktop app to some Plus users. As an enthusiastic and dedicated Plus user, I am very eager to use this new app.

However, despite the rollout happening several days ago, I have not yet received access to the Desktop app. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide in enabling my access to this exciting new feature.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

@staff Can you please grant me access to the ChatGPT desktop app