Please Add an Optional Expression Mode with SPUD (For Writers)

I’ll keep this simple.

I’m a paying user who uses ChatGPT mainly for creative writing — not for explicit content, but for structured storytelling, tone control, and editing.

Right now, the biggest limitation isn’t capability.

It’s over-sanitization.

Even when writing non-pornographic adult fiction, the model often removes:

natural adult phrasing

rough or intense dialogue

atmosphere that requires edge or tension

This breaks immersion and makes it hard to use ChatGPT as a serious writing tool.

So here’s a practical suggestion:

:backhand_index_pointing_right: Add a toggle-based expression mode

Default = current safe mode

Optional = allows non-pornographic adult tone

Still filtered, still safe — just less sanitized

This wouldn’t increase risk, but it would massively improve usability for writers.

Also, if SPUD is launching soon, this kind of feature would make a real difference — not just a better model, but a better experience.

I’m not asking for pornography.

I’m asking for controlled expressive freedom for adult writing.

I think a lot of users would benefit from this.

Thank you for taking the time to share this feature request. We appreciate and value your feedback. While we can’t promise implementation or provide a timeline, we’re grateful you shared it with us. We’re closing this topic while keeping it visible for reference.

- Sunny