I’m thinking to organize an unofficial Twitter spaces townhall event maybe with an OpenAI team member. The format is a brief interview followed by community Q&A.
I was thinking we could compile a list of pertinent questions ranging from discussing GPT-3, Codex, fine tuning, to even discussing the best practices for prompt design. From there, individual listeners could be given a chance to ask a brief question.
If this event idea interests you, LIKE this post and share a comment below!!! Please like comments below with relevant questions proposed by others that you also want asked.
For the interview, here’s some questions I’m curious about and thinking to ask:
- What are the keys to a great prompt?
- What are thoughts on your instructGPT, how does it change prompt design?
- For intermediate users, what is the fine tuning process? What are the benefits of it?
- Could you talk about commercializing GPT-3/Codex applications? What are some safety and application tips you had to share?
- What are your thoughts on the OpenAI Community?