OpenAi Android Keyboard with Whisper

I’m looking for a keyboard for Android that has AI features. I’m especially keen on having speech input using OpenAI Whisper models and maybe even direct access to certain AI functions like translation or summarization.

Does anyone know of a good keyboard?

I’ve tried a few and found a really good one, but unfortunately, it was entirely in English and not in German. You couldn’t change the language either. Of course, it would also be perfect if it supported the API, but even a monthly subscription would be fine.

2 Likes

You should take a look at my latest project. I think this is exactly what you are searching for. If you have ideas and improvements, I would be glad to hear them. :slight_smile:

I can’t put the link to the project on Google Play here, but you can just search the Play Store for “Dictate Keyboard (Whisper AI)” and you will find it.

The principle is already good, but I would like it so that I can type normally and additionally have a button for voice input. In the trailer, it looks like there’s no keyboard available, and you have to switch first?

Hi, there is an iOS keyboard with whisper ai. Just in case you need it. If anyone needs any additional functions write me, we will see if we can do that.
Advakey ai writing keyboard app id in appstore is: id1660400973

We can develop Android Whisper Ai keyboard too but we have some funding shortage, so we are open for funding, in case anyone is interested as investor. It will take 1-2 month I think.

I’m supporting your request and I wished if open AI can come up with its own keyboard that has whisper AI integrated in it because this will be kind of a practical keyboard that will be very useful for a great number of audience.