Ongoing Issue with Teams Workspace Access - Seeking Community Advice

Dear OpenAI Community,

I wanted to share my recent experience with the OpenAI Teams subscription in the hopes that others might have some advice or similar experiences to share.

Several weeks ago, I encountered a significant issue with my Teams subscription. Despite having an active subscription, I lost access to my Teams workspace and was only able to see the free plan. To try and fix this, I re-subscribed, which unfortunately resulted in being charged twice.

The support team responded promptly with a refund, which I appreciated. However, this refund seems to have inadvertently deactivated my Teams workspace entirely, and I’ve been unable to access my resources and data since then.

I’ve reached out to the support team several times over the past few weeks, but I haven’t received any response yet. As someone who relies on this workspace for daily work, this has been quite frustrating and challenging.

I’m posting here to see if anyone in the community has experienced something similar or can offer any advice on how to resolve this issue. I’m hoping to find a way to restore access to my workspace and continue my work without further interruptions.

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions you might have. I also want to express my gratitude to the OpenAI team for all the hard work that goes into this platform—I’m confident this will be resolved with time.

Best regards,
Fabian Kliebhan