Navigation arrows disappeared from edited starting messages

The navigation arrows have disappeared from edited starting messages. I have lost access to hundreds of messages across multiple chats. Here is an example (I have redacted the content of my messages):

Notes:
– I have ChatGPT Plus.
– The issue did not exist on 4 August. I did not use ChatGPT again until earlier today, when I noticed the issue. I believe it may have been introduced with the addition of ChatGPT 5.6 Instant.
– The navigation arrows are present on every message other than the starting one.
– The navigation arrows are present on every message, including the starting one, in temporary chats.
– The navigation arrows are present on every message, including the starting one, on a free account that I have access to.
– The issue is present everywhere: Desktop, Web, all browsers, after clearing the cache, and in private/incognito windows.

Please fix this bug.

Yeah I’ve been having these problems at the same time with little talk about it. It’s frustrating losing work.

Still like this, but now it’s with every prompt as well. :confused: And literally no response neither.