My attempt at creating a UI for recording and plotting Blood Pressure info with Codex

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to be here in the OpenAI community and feel incredibly happy to have access to Codex. It is simply incredible.

I wanted to share with you a quick project I worked on today. Which was to create the code and UI window to take in Blood pressure information and to be able to see a plot of it over time.

My first prompt to Codex was ‘’’ code a function which creates a user interface window in which a user can enter their Sys, Dia blood pressure reading and their heart rates and be able to see the results on a plot’‘’

This was enough to create the UI and everything seemed to be working fine, except that the date information was causing a trouble as all the data points was on top of one another. And there was also a problem to read the data from the txt file the code was generating.

So I decided to divide the problem into two pieces. I left the original prompt and the code to generate the UI, and the txt file alone, after which I gave a second prompt which read: ‘’‘take the appropriate data from the txt file and plot it. don’t use the date data, instead just use enumeration such as "1, 2, 3… etc’‘’

After only a few attempts and very little to no intervention from myself. I had a working app with a user interface :slight_smile:

I would like to also mention that, in my personal experience, Temp of 0.4 with FP and PP both set to 0.05 gave me the best results and quicker too.

Following are some of the photos related to this project.

3 Likes

Thank you.
Yeah, i tried to incorporate the time of day. But I was unsuccessful. Let me know if you find a better way.
I could hand code it. But that would defeat the purpose.

1 Like

Absolutely. And I do those things.
My attempt is to see how much could be possible using “prompts” with little help.

1 Like

This is pretty cool and much shorter code than I was able to achieve. I had never heard of Gradio before.Thank you for sharing!

I will also experiment with simpler prompts.

1 Like