My account was deactivate and deleted

You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.
my account: [my email]
Could openai fix it soon

2 Likes

From their point of view, it is likely OpenAI already “fixed it”.

You can follow the instructions you pasted as the only avenue to get review of an actual case of error.

Same with me. I am unable to login to my account.
chat

1 Like

Did you do what is written there? “Contact the help.openai.com”?

I mean this is the developer community. We don’t have access to your accounts. We just meet here to talk about how openai stuff works.

If you get banned you have to contact them.

1 Like

ykuiwu@gmail.com
You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

1164910484@qq.com
You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .

a1019328562@gmail.com
You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .

Posting personally identifiable information here does not help you, nor does the information message with instructions - where those instructions don’t say "post this message to the developer forum.

If you aren’t seeing the message widget icon in the lower right of help.openai.com, you can also go to platform.openai.com, and press help in the lower left of the menu bar.

2 Likes

Encounter the same situation, I hope the official team can pay attention to the voices of users.

Hi, It happens the same to me. My account has been deactivated or deleted. Could you help me to fix it? Thank you.

1 Like

[email adress retracted by moderator - please do not share your personal email adress here.]

1 Like

You’ve posted the solution. This board is for developers. We can’t help you.