Looking for a teammate with broad knowledge in NLP AI development

Dear forum members,

We are a team of NLP AI developers working on a new product that incorporates natural language processing and cognitive models to create a unique user experience. We are currently seeking additional teammates with diverse expertise to help us take our project to the next level.

We are specifically looking for individuals with a strong background in NLP AI development, as well as knowledge in psychology, process, and other related fields. We believe that a diverse team with broad knowledge will be able to bring new perspectives and ideas to the project, and help us create a truly innovative product.

As a teammate, you will have the opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of our product, and collaborate with a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about creating cutting-edge technology. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.

If you are interested in joining our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to create something truly remarkable.

Best regards,

David Blomeyer, Parable

PS: I made a thread about 36 hours ago, to which I have had no reply to from mods etc, and it got blocked by a spam filter. That made me curious so I made this with ChatGPT to see if actual generated threads pop the filter.

1 Like

Our Mission

It is our mission at Astro Technologies to help businesses manage their operations more easily, which we do through communication, teamwork, and creativity. We want OUR client to grow THEIR business with leading technology, we work hard every day to create solutions that will help our clients move further into the digital age.