[Full-time or part-time opportunities available]
Endless AI is a technology-driven entertainment company focused on the convergence of AI, blockchain, and interactive entertainment. We build groundbreaking products for a Web3 world.
We’re a passionate group of technologists, game designers, and storytellers who like to think BIG. Our mission is to make magical products that blow people’s minds. And when you’re in the mind-blowing business, you need a diverse team of talented people to make it happen.
We are seeking a NLP Engineer to work closely with our growing AI/ML team. If this sounds interesting, please get in touch. We’d love you to join us in shaping the future of entertainment.
Endless AI is headquartered in New York City, but you can live and work wherever you want.
We hope to build a diverse and inclusive company and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, walks of life, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
- Participate in the development of AI/ML architecture for a conversational AI entertainment product. The role requires the ability to engage in technical discussion and brainstorming regarding tradeoffs of various AI/ML architecture to achieve desired performance
- Train and tune GPT-3 models and potentially other NLP/NLU models
- Test performance of models against well-defined criteria and performance goals
- Interface with product managers and other stakeholders to understand and implement product requirements
- Undergraduate degree or above in technical field such as CS, engineering, physics or mathematics
- Significant academic or professional experience in machine learning with specific background in deep learning with particular focus on model architectures, training, tuning and deployment
- Familiarity and experience with natural language processing models including RNNs, transformer models (e.g., BERT), and attention networks
- Familiarity and experience with GPT-3, including prompt-tuning and fine-tuning
- Strong coding skills in a high level language such as C++, Python, C#, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in gray areas
- Strong interest in the impact that AI/ML can have on gaming or entertainment products
Pluses (Not Required)
- Understanding and experience with system design for scalability and performance
- Experience with Unity
- Audio experience
- Advanced degrees in technical field
- Experience with NFTs and blockchain
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Medical & Dental & Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Environment
- Parental Leave