Login, audio and image input, and chatgpt support

Hi all!

I have tried asking the GPT support it but no luck. Maybe someone here good people could help me.

1. why is the support of chatgpt so not responsive? I sent a couple of email and have got NO answer!

2. I cannot access my chatgpt plus from my iPhone. It says “email or password is incorrect” even though I use exactly the same credentials to log in to chrome chatgpt account.

3. on this link it says:

GPT-4o

· Our latest, fastest, highest intelligence model.

· 128k context length (i.e. an average to longer novel).

· Text and image input / text and image output.*

· Audio input / output.**

However, there is no way I can input audios or images. The chat says: “Currently, I’m designed to handle text input only. However, you can still describe images or provide text that you need assistance with, and I’ll do my best to help you based on that information. If you have any questions or need help with something specific, feel free to ask!”.

1. I also have google one plus and it offers google gemini. Is there a way I can use google gemini from you in my google one plus account?

Thank you for your help!

OpenAI has terrible support, I have tried as well in the past and they just don’t answer. You would think with one of the most powerful AI’s at their disposal they could come up with a support system that actually provided support. Not even a support OpenAI Assistant. They could literally give each member their own support agent and everyone’s agent can work together and provide complete support reporting issues back to the humans. I just don’t get it.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. Make sure you are using the right app on your iphone. Maybe try to reset password through your phone. If all else fails, maybe setup a new account. Are you on Paid or Trial?

2. The audio only works on mobile app. On the web version you can upload images and documents using the buttons in the chat.

3. No idea what you are talking about :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your issue is probably the fact that OpenAi has no support email, you can only contact them through help.openai.com.

Yeah, they do not answer there, that’s what Aique is referring to as support. It is terrible. Not a good way to pick up new customers who have no idea how any of the works. I know how it works and still can’t figure some things out because of lousy support and garbage documentation. Get on it OpenAI.

Thank you very much for your reply! I can login on my laptop with the credentials that I use on my phone. I even tried to reset the email address and password but both credentials failed to update even after I changed them. As a result, I still use my previous email and password to login.

Yes, I have a paid-for-a-year account and now I cannot access it via my phone… Well, I will keep trying! Thank you again for your help!

1 Like