[January 11, 2024] ChatGPT is Down

If your message is not being sent, Custom GPTs are not appearing, or ChatGPT is lagging or screen freezing on this

ChatGPT is not working because there is an outage. You can check the status below:

3 Likes

Status page says all is operational, but to me, it still looks this broken, and is extremely slow to do anything.

Do note, I am not a Plus user.

1 Like

As a plus user I’m experience unresponsive pages and very slow load times

1 Like

It’s down for Plus users too. Not like we’re paying customers or anything. Most annoyingly, the chat histories no longer load. And yes, according to their status page they already fixed it. :roll_eyes: It’s been over a year now and still dealing with these constant ‘outages’.

1 Like

Paid user here. It´s still down, nothing is loading.

1 Like

Yes, it is still down, and I am also experiencing unresponsive pages.

1 Like

Still down

1 Like

Yes. DALL-E access is fine, only ChatGPT access is slow!

In my case, not ChatGPT down, but a fantastic game element has been incorporated where I solve two puzzles every time I send a single message in a conversation with ChatGPT.

1. Which image shows three crosses lined up in a straight line?
  2. Which combination results in a total of three fingers?

新しい画像2
新しい画像

1 Like

Just be lucky that the puzzle is in your native language and Indonesian or Tamil language understanding isn’t the second part of the puzzle test…

3 Likes

Well, it seems I’ve proven I’m not a robot, but right after sending the message, I got hit with a network error. And then, I had to solve the CAPTCHA two more times…

新しい画像3

I am a plus user and I still have this problem for 3 days. I’ve already tried to log in on other PCs and nothing. Help me.