Issues accessing GPT-4 APIs

Hi,

I am keep getting the error:

penai.NotFoundError: Error code: 404 - {‘error’: {‘message’: ‘The model gpt-4-32k-0613 does not exist or you do not have access to it. Learn more: https://help.openai.com/en/articles/7102672-how-can-i-access-gpt-4.’, ‘type’: ‘invalid_request_error’, ‘param’: None, ‘code’: ‘model_not_found’}}

which seems like OPEN_AI doesn’t let me reach thie model gpt-4-32K-0613

I have tried gpt-4-32K as well, but no success.

We are paying premium, so, I am not sure why it fails.

How do I move to enterprise plan btw?> what is the quote?

Thanks!
-m

$108,000 minimum to join.

On platform.openai.com, within the playground, it will show whether you have access to GPT-4-32k. You should have access to gpt-4-1106-preview which is 128k so that should work for you.

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t have access to gpt-4 in the playground. I do see gpt-3.5 there, with the 16K variant and etc.

I do have access to gpt-4 in the actual chat, so I don’t understand why it’s missing in my APIs options.

Can you assist?

Thanks!
-m

1 Like

The newer models have 128k context, so 32k version will likely be deprecated as it’s not really needed with a much larger context window (that’s cheaper per token too!)

do you mean ChatGPT?

Yeah, your chatgpt account has nothing to do with your api account, in terms of tiers, privileges, billing, etc.

This is certainly a common point of confusion :confused:

2 Likes

Okay, you can either activate a pay-as-you-go subscription and make a successful payment of $1 or more, or you can purchase $5 worth of credits to gain access to the GPT-4 models in the playground.