Is Sora for videos ready for use? How will you use it?

But, note that Sora now grants access to only few Creators

1 Like

How can we get the access? The community is truly excited!

2 Likes

I work at a company that licenses, creates, and then distributes digital collectibles to a global market. My part of the picture is explaining the historical relevance and value of such items to people from around the world. While certain countries or people may understand the value of a certain pop-culture character or movie – this may not be true globally. Because of this, I create many videos and content pieces that dive into the history of various things (comics, stamps, movies, etc). Given we license with major brands, we have to provide scripts and storyboards for promotional video content. And we also need to ensure stock footage or images are fair-use or licensed appropriately. It would be immense to be able to use something like this technology to create specific stock footage, background, and elements to support history and education around different collectibles and products. I think this could be an amazing storyboarding aid as well.

3 Likes

So New Age has arrived with this .Sora is going to empower people like me who has zero Artistic skills .

2 Likes

I also need an answer, because i am curious,THE AI is revolutionizing really fast.

3 Likes

I am so excited to try it out! I already have some ideas I want to bring to life!! Need that waiting list asap!

1 Like

It’s worth the excitement :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Remember the buggy whip! :carousel_horse:

1 Like

I was looking at what it appeared to be capable of and it seems like it could put a lot of people out of jobs. I don’t like that. But I’ve also learned that AI doesn’t deliver on the hype. Issues like character consistency and controllability are HUGE. Let’s see it do lipsynching for example.

As excited as I am for it, I also hope it fails. You all probably don’t remember what it was like to go hang out in huge bookstores or any other of a number of beautiful things we had before the Internet wiped them out or social media hacked our brains.

Disruptive technologies suck. Especially when your job is the one being disrupted.

2 Likes

I’m a Technical Artist in game industry. Looking forwards to the waitlist and try to experience it! I’d like to provide some suggestions on it!

1 Like

Add me to the waiting list. I can not wait to use sora.

Any updates about the waiting list ? :face_holding_back_tears:

I would use Sora to demonstrate to my 7-12th grade class the future that is ahead. I would love a short talk from an expert, a short demo time, or anything.

<3

Alignment is real and possible.

I am also looking forward to the opening of sora. :cn:

2 Likes

Hi sir, can you share your thoughts? I want to know more ideas.

I hope it will be available soon. Thanks for sharing. Amazing. :heart:

2 Likes

Wow…I can’t wait to o use Sora too…when I can use it, and what is the way?

Can you share your thoughts? I want to know more ideas.

2 Likes

Dear boss…Wish I will be on the waiting list too…:wink:

I think this will be a new revolution in the production of high quality videos with AI, the current models are still a little limited, but if we can produce a set of related images for an use case and generate s sequence of videos related to it, we just need to add it voice or sounds and that’s all, a cool videos for social media.

1 Like