Is Sora for videos ready for use? How will you use it?

I had always been trying to make
full animated movies regarding the future and post-human era with Unreal engine etc…but seeing Sora’s videos, gave me chills, both happiness and surprise.

It’s not just about making movies or short clips, it’s about how those models are evolving rapidly and in a year, we are experiencing a logarithmic change in performance and accuracy.

It’s a marvel to see how open AI team worked to simulate complex natural systems and physics etc (mind blowing to think that only videos are used to train it). I want to see how sora can simulate a simple engine to a newly invented futuristic engine. I think you understand what I mean… It’s… It’s just visualizing the thought process of these AI models!

1 Like

Imagine being able to turn any idea into a visual representation, not just in an image, but with video and high quality audio, even in different languages with your cloned voice or any other voices. Amazing and even a little creepy.

1 Like

By the way, to me this OAI forum feels like future Facebook for AI-human hybrid community :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Will be free? It would be a great help to everyone.

Sora means that AGI implementation will be shortened from 10 years to 1 year

1 Like

Notify Me! please I’m Waiting Finally I can Do My Movie, make sure I Can give it images to build upon!

Can’t wait! @Agha.khan ~ same here, how weird hah. Looking forward to realizing visions of the future and perhaps catching a glimpse at something that has yet been invented :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

So Sora will take over modelling textures blender and maya work?

1 Like

This is just going to overload the nVidia powered H100 Servers

2 Likes

I’d love to see the price to pay for AI generated Sora,
The examples shown look beautiful,
But at what cost?
Could with Windows 12 it would be possible to host an instance on our hardware?

1 Like

imagine that someone use this for evidence for crime you dint even commit :skull:

1 Like

true these irresponsible company in indonesia did not care about creative industri, they only wanna make things cheaper as posible and make profit out of this.

as a beginner illustrator i’m afraid that i have to reconsider my carrier :skull:
like this is my dream job for an entire childhood

I can not wait any more!
how can i get the information immediately about when SORA can be used

Esperando ansiosamente aqui no Brasil, aguardando a lista de espera​:heart_eyes::clap::clap:

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to earn money easily from the SORA? Does anyone have any ideas?

2 Likes

Join OpenAI as a machine learning engineer and create the next iteration :grin:

1 Like

8 Likes