Enter your github repo url.
Checkout the code.
Take a deep breath and go into recursive directory iteration to get a general idea about the projects structure.
For each file ask gpt-4: what does this code do, please summarize into 3 sentences.
Recursivly for each directory take the summaries of the files (and sub directories) and ask gpt-4: what does this directory do? Please summarize into one sentence
On ChatGPT activate the plugin with 5 endpoint:
- Endpoint 1: list of files with description of first level - takes a parameter “path”
- Endpoint 2: give me a list of methods with a 1 sentence description for each - parameter “path”
- Endpoint 3: give me the code of a file - parameter “path”
- Endpoint 4: give me the next error from the error log (add as much as possible)
- Endpoint 5: save the code - takes two parameters (path and code) - will create a new branch, a commit and a merge request
Yes or no no?