Is chatgpt enterprise expensive? Is there a minimum budget? Who qualifies?

I think I might want to build ontop of the enterprise module (API), but I wonder if anyone has any experience with enterprise? What I want to be able to do is drastically increasing, I might want to develop or deploy functionality to a customer, or just find a way to automate and enhance my experience, enhanced capacity would drastically improve my experience and I would write docs/articles so other people can follow what I am doing or find out whether or not they want to use Enterprise themselves by writing articles on Linkedin/Medium.

Clearly it asks for websites and company names in the sales section, but I am only an individual at the moment.

I’m not sure if ChatGPT has an enterprise version, but the API does. From what I heard, the demand is very high and they are prioritizing those who need the license for 150+ seats.

ChatGPT Enterprise is just ChatGPT the website, but with a method that makes paying for and managing employees possible.

The pricing is likely negotiated and proprietary. The qualifications are indeed 150+ when someone last leaked why they were denied.

For escalating API use, you ascend tiers by prepaying for credits. By the time you’ve put $100k into the system, they might notice you. Or you can go directly to sales@openai.com for negotiations if you are approaching that range.

Nothing you describe you can’t do already in the API, except write articles about how much ChatGPT Enterprise costs.

1 Like

So 32K is available to regular customers?